Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

April Foolery by Angelica Hart & Zi

APRIL FOOLERY


We are Angelica Hart and Zi, authors who have been writing romantic thrillers and fantasy for Champagne Books. We have discovered that life can provide experiences that easily if reflected upon can enhance our writing.


I once found my car in the lobby of the building in which I worked. Was paged to immediately come to that lobby, and subsequently told to get it out of there. My friends as an act of April Foolery had carried it there. It was a Triumph Spitfire. Small.


The building management was displaying an extreme lack of any sense of humor. And my friends were nowhere to be found. One hour later fearing the threat of police intervention I considered contacting the fire company, figuring I'd have to make a nice donation.


Yes, from the corners came my jokester-buds, laughing thinking themselves clever.


Well, the story did not end there. The building called the authorities. They arrived as this lighthearted group of hooligans, were caught in mid-shenanigans, asked if they did it, confessed amidst deep male laughter, and were charged with misdemeanors. I was asked if I wanted felony grand thief auto charges to be levied. I him-n-hawed but eventually after seeing them squirm told the officer not to so charge them.


The moral is that we should all consider our April Foolery in part because a future author may use it.


When writing KILLER DOLLS the antiheroes Vench and Vilgal were toned with some of the perception of the aforementioned cleverness and they like my jokester-buds did not expect the outcome. I think the word picturing of the fruition of our book may be enjoyable. Let us know.


Killer Dolls Angelica Hart & Zi on Twitpic

EXCERPT FIVE

She saw his tearing and felt her own flow.


“Jenny had fallen asleep with Hank. They shot them both. I need to believe they never even knew. Mitter kept me from killing them when we caught them, but something

inside me died, and I promised myself I’d never let that happen again. Then I met you and the danger was already there, and with all that every ounce of fear flooded on me,

again. Fresh yet as if an old friend was that ache.”


“I’m so sorry.” She wished not having to say those words and if they were said, to have shared them as a sycophant flattering him somehow, comforting, though the horridness altered that, and she was saddled by the truth, there was pain, his and she felt it, it now theirs.


KILLER DOLLS IS AVAILABLE: Unaware that bio-terrorists are using her handcrafted dolls to attack the innocent, Letti Noel finds herself falling for Taut Johnson, an undercover FBI agent. Even as deceit is a growing barrier to their love, it's the stalking terrorists that are a threat to their lives.


We love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a gift and add you to any future mailings.


Angelica Hart and Zi

KILLER DOLLS ~ September 2009


Killer Dolls Angelica Hart & Zi on Twitpic


SNAKE DANCE ~ February 2010

CHASING GRAVITAS ~ July 2010

angelicahartandzi@yahoo.com

angelicahartandzi.com

Champagne Books


Photobucket

KILLER DOLLS can be purchased at

Champagne Books

http://www.champagnebooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment