Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Savvy Saturday with Jenna Greene and Some Brownies

Welcome once again to the amazing, fabulous, and always entertaining Savvy Saturday. Today we have one of our new authors, Jenna Greene, here to chat with us. It seems she has even brought some friends! Jenna's book, Imagine, is a Young Adult fantasy about two friends transported to another world in order to stop the evil that threatens them all. Her book is available on Amazon, Kobo, and at the Champagne Bookstore.

Hello Jenna, we are happy to have you here! I see you have brought two friends; care to tell us a little about them?

With me are Alana and Petie. Not only are they brother and sister, but they’re both Brownies.

It is a pleasure to meet you both. Do either of you mind answering some questions?

Petie: (waving both arms above his head while jumping on one foot) I will! I will!
Alana: (giving a dainty curtsy) Me too.

Wonderful! All right here we go: what is your proudest accomplishment?

Petie: I learned the best Knock-Knock joke in the world. Want to hear it? Knock, knock!
Alana: Not now.
Petie: (frowning) Dang.

What did you want to be when you were small?

Alana: (hands on hips) Hey! Are you making fun of small people?
Petie: I’m twelve full inches tall. My sister is only 11 ½ inches. She’s short.
Alana: Am not.
Petie: Are too.
Alana: You’re a poo-poo stupid head.
Petie: Am not.
Alana: Are too.

Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?

Alana: We love surprises!
Petie: Does this mean you’re going to give us a present? I love pressies! Is it a rock? A piece of string? A leaf? A shoe for me to sleep in?

Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?

Petie: My sister!
Alana: Jellybeans.
Petie: Um…?

Last question folks, although it has been a joy talking with you both. Are you a clean or messy person?

Alana: I don’t understand the question.
Petie: (under breath) Messy. (Louder) Clean!

Thank you for joining us for Savvy Saturday!

Petie:  So… about that present?



No comments:

Post a Comment