Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hidden by Amy McKinley Review from Reading Romances


https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/17613089-hidden-by-amy-mckinley

The author created this erotic romance with some very welcomed surprises and twists. The heroine, Jade, in the beginning of the story starts struggling with her inner beast, plus, someone's out to kill her. She has an interesting connection to painting, which I particularly adored! The connection between the main characters is very sexy.

I really enjoyed to see the use of greek mythology as part of this series. Some might feel lost with all the characters but since it's a topic that I LOVE, I didn't have any difficulties.

It sets a strong series that will continue to develop in other books. I'm eager to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment