Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Fairy Tale HEA

As a little girl, I craved fairy tales. There was something about the heroine being saved by the man of her dreams and living happily ever after that always left me with a warm, mushy feeling. Older now, definitely not wiser lol, I still love that glow I get from a HEA. So when I decided to sit down and write my first novel, I tried to incorporate the elements I wanted to see in a modern day fairy tale. and personally, I think the outcome was magical. I hope you do to.

Take A Chance is now available to all you fantasy romance lovers out there who want to see a modern girl with curves and glasses find her prince, or in this case, wizard charming.



Here's the blurb:

Samantha's searching for a hero, but finds a wizard in need of rescuing instead.

Samantha, a shy librarian, longs to find her one true love, but in today’s modern world, finding a dashing hero seems to be an impossible to task. So Chance decides to step in and what follows is pure adventure as Samantha finds herself magically teleported to a tropical island where she meets a hunky wizard in need of rescuing.

Sinclair, is a wizard of the high council, cursed to live alone on a tropical island with little hope of rescue, that is 'til a luscious librarian is dropped onto his beach. Having been betrayed by love once, he’s leery of trusting again but as he and Samantha overcome the magical obstacles set in their way, they discover that true love awaits them if they only Take A Chance

You can read an excerpt on my site EveLanglais.com or if you want to purchase this entertaining novel you can do so by Clicking Here

I do hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Wishing you your very own HEA
Eve Langlais

No comments:

Post a Comment